From August to December, twice a week, we'll work with up to 5 entrepreneurs from around the world, supporting them in their entrepreneurial projects. The questions below guide some of the problems we'll be working to solve.
Business Planning + Pitching Prep
- What's the problem that I'm trying to solve?
- What has been done to solve this problem?
- What's the best approach to solve this problem? Is this systematic change? Why or why not?
- How can the solution be measured and sustained?
- Is now the best time to do this? Why or why not?
- What elements make up a strong pitch?
- How does this project fit into a larger vision?
- What's the operating and development cost of my project?
- Why will people invest in ME?
- What investors should I be reaching out to?
- Who are key partners that would enhance this project?
SEPTEMBER - october
- How is crowdfunding different from other fundraising strategies?
- What platform should I use? Why?
- What strategy will make me more likely to succeed?
- What should I spend most of my time doing? (in this 30 days)
- What is the best way to divide tasks among my team?
Understanding "The Crowd"
- What role do social media and PR play in my crowdfunding efforts?
- Where is the crowd at? How can I best utilize the crowd?
- What is the best way to motivate someone to be part of my crowd?
- What's the best way to approach a potential partner or sponsor?
- When should I acknowledge failure or success?
- What's my execution plan and timeline?
- What are my deliverables? For my users? For my investors?
- How have my projections changed? If at all.
- What resources/connections did I gain from doing the campaign?
- What did I lose/burned from doing the campaign? How can I recuperate some of the losses?
- What resources do I still need to execute my deliverables?
- What do these deliverables tell me about my product/service?
- How can I keep my contributors and/or investors engaging?
- Who are collaborators I can now reach out to?
- What did I learn about my team, my product and my networks from the campaign?
NOVEMBER - December & Beyond
- What skills did I gain from the experience?
- What did I learn from it?
- How did I fail throughout the experience?
- How did I succeed?
- How did this experience change my perception of disability? If at all.
- What resources do I need to expand/continue my work?
- What strategic partners would be useful?
- Do I want to stay connected to the 2Gether network? If yes, How?
- Would I recommend this experience to someone else? Why or why not?
- What would I change/improve about the experience?