You're a pitch master-mind! You will pitch companies who care about young people and disability. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with corporate sponsors to support our national cause campaigns that activate young people to learn and act on disability issues.
What you'll do:
- Research companies and brands that care about young people + disability.
- Cold outreach to potential new sponsors
- Brainstorm new marketing and outreach ideas.
- Assist in the management of our current relations.
- Assist in creating decks and one sheets.
- Some administrative work as necessary.
what you'll learn:
- What goes into building strong lasting partnerships.
- How to get corporations to care about disability.
- How to write concise, strong statements that make people want to work with you.
- How to research/stalk potential sponsors.
what we're looking for:
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality. We want a go-getter!
- Comfortable talking with the CMO of any company.
- Excellent communication skills: solid grammar, ability to write concisely, good on the phone.
- Honed research skills: ability to find and present useful and relevant information.
- Able to think strategically and not afraid to pitch a big idea.
- Knowledge of the youth trends of the moment.
- Ability to brainstorm on the spot.
- Comfortable making new friends in any setting.