Young people are on the Internet (duh) and since we’re a brand who cares about young people, it’s important to meet them where they are. This internship is about engaging our existing fans—and creating lasting relationships with new ones—through creative content on our social media, editorial, video, and product channels. We want to create kickass content that makes people want to learn more about disability.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work across our content marketing and campaigns team to develop editorial content to create quality traffic from social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram) to our campaigns.
- Develop strategy behind videos to help engage members, tell our story better, or drive action.
- Engage with our current fans and create new ones on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram.
- Create and test ads on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- You'll become a better strategic thinker.
- You'll learn a lot about content marketing and optimization.
- You'll learn a lot about how to read data and what choices to make from it.
- You'll become an expert on different social media platforms.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone incredibly passionate about social change and the organization
- Someone who is creative but can also take direction
- Someone who is self-motivated and can multi-task
- Someone who understand the internet and how our audience uses it
- Someone with experience in the wonderful world of online influencers (preferred, but not required)