2Gether-International.org is constantly looking to improve our core product and value proposition to better meet our user needs. Through user research, help us identify innovation opportunities through new and current offering. Then, validate concepts to address these problems. You'll give us confidence we’re moving in the right direction.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and/discuss potential areas of innovation. Through data research.
- Create interview protocols: Put together the step by step experience you want users to walk through and the questions you’ll ask at each step.
- Secure Interviewees: Recruit, screen, and schedule members and other young people to participate.
- Conduct User Interviews: Might include usability tests, need finding interviews, and more.
- Summarize and Champion Findings: Put digestible reports together with action items for various teams based on your findings. Advocate for the user in product design reviews based on your research.
What you’ll learn:
- How a fast-paced tech-based non-profit operates.
- Tangible ways user research informs product design.
- Software and innovation development.
What we’re looking for:
- Background in disability.
- Curiosity to solve problems through data.
- Passion. For design. For science. For delivering a delightful experience. And for helping young people find relevant and accessible ways to learn and engage with disability.
- Great customer service skills and a confidence cold calling users.