To be eligible for Disability Project Empower participants must:
- Have a project idea based on a problem they want to solve.
- Projects may be in the idea, startup, or more advanced phase. They may also be a modification or addition to an already existing organization/company. Student groups, or social initiatives (meaning: non need for a legal entity) are also welcome to apply.
- Self identify as disabled.
- Be 30 or younger.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be the primary decision maker for the project.
- Have two other team members (disabled or non-disabled) that are willing to work with you.
- Commit to in participating, with your team, on a one-hour meeting twice a week on Slack.com. From August 17-December 15, 2016.
- Specific times TBD.
- (if slack is not accessible for you, let us know)
Complete application before August 16, 2016. 5PM EST.